Wednesday 9 January 2013

sole mate

I absolutely love shoes. Even though I have more shoes than one woman would ever need (50+), I'm always on the look-out for new, cute ones. Over the years I've come to realise that a good heel is what will make me wear that particular shoe over and over again. So, I've become somewhat of a shoe expert at comfortable heels.


Okay, so this heel is rather tame, but in my defense, I haven't worn high-heeled shoes for about two years. I'm slowly re-learning how to wobble down cobble streets here in Gothenburg, so I tend to like smart heels like the one on this shoe.

Everyone, meet "Carlee". She is from Sole Society, my go-to drool site of wonderful shoes. Unfortunately I'm not a US citizen, so I can't buy them. But in my daydreams I see myself skipping down the street in these Dorothy-esque shoes. Ah.

1 comment: